Bruce Strumpf, Inc. leases more than 400,000 square feet annually!
Results are the Cornerstone of Our Success!
Bruce Strumpf, Inc. provides creative strategies that produce results, including:
- Professional, hands-on property management
- Evaluation of property financial proforma
- Complete market analyses and feasibility studies
- Comprehensive leasing programs
- Direct mail targeted throughout the business community
- E Blasts to tenant brokers and national chains
- Cold calling on neighborhood centers
- National advertising via internet and trade periodicals
- Professional trade association in all property markets
John F. Stoner, CCIM, Director of Leasing, has over 30 years experience of leasing shopping centers throughout Florida. Mr. Stoner specializes in leasing, management analysis, and buy/sale transactions of retail properties. He has been the recipient of the Co-Star Power Broker award, as well as the FGCAR Pinnacle Award.
A resident of Pinellas County for over 28 years, Mr. Stoner graduated from Eckerd College with a Bachelor of Arts in Business after having previously received Associates Degrees in both Business Management and Business Administration.
His professional associations include:
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Florida Gulfcoast Commercial Association of Realtors (FGCAR)
- Central Florida Commercial Association of Realtors (CFCAR)
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CCIM)
- Chambers of Commerce member for the cities of Clearwater, Lakeland, and Largo, along with Pasco, Santa Rosa and West Volusia counties.
A WHO'S WHO OF FLORIDA RETAILING
Retail Tenant List
||Sally Beauty Supply
||NAPA Auto Parts
|Bank of America
||Edwin Watts Golf
|Burlington Coat Factory
||Harbor Freight Tools